Giveaways: Official Rules of Entry
1. No purchase is necessary to enter or win.
2. Entrants must be 18 years old or older and reside in the United States or Canada (excluding Quebec), unless otherwise noted. If a Canadian winner is drawn, a simple trivia question will need to be answered in order to claim the prize. If the giveaway is open to US only, it will be clearly marked in the blog post and the Rafflecopter form.
3. The duration of the giveaway, number of winners, prize description, retail value, and ending date will be clearly specified in the post and on the Rafflecopter form.
4. Entry will be made through the Rafflecopter form. You will need to sign in to Rafflecopter with your email or through Facebook. The first entry is simple and mandatory and just involves clicking a button to enter. The rest of the entries are completely optional and include, but are not limited to, becoming a fan on Facebook, following on Twitter, signing up for email, and leaving a comment.
5. Winners are selected at random using random.org through the Rafflecopter widget.
6. Winners will be drawn, posted on the blog, and emailed within 1 week of the ending date.
7. Winners have 48 hours to respond to the winning email before another winner is chosen.
8. Odds of winning are based on the total number of entries received.
9. Sponsors are responsible for shipping prizes to the winners, unless otherwise specified. Please notify me if you have not received your prize within 4 weeks and I will do my best to resolve the issue.
10. Giveaways are in no way associated with Facebook, Twitter, or Google + and are only used as a social marketing tool. Per Facebook Terms of Service, liking a page is the only entry method they allow to be used. Google + Terms of Service also forbid the use of entry methods using their platform, so entries using Google + will not be offered. Giveaways are run on the blog and are not run on any of the social media sites.
11. Void where prohibited by law.