***This giveaway is no longer accepting entries. Read below for ideas for photo gifts for kids.***
Have you started your Christmas shopping yet? We’re just getting started here. I’m a late shopper! I’ve picked up a few things here and there the last few months and I’m so excited to share one of them with you today as part of the Santa’s Little Helper Giveaway Hop – hosted by Viva Veltoro and So Easy Being Green! Below you’ll find a little photo gift guide and a review and giveaway of a Personalized Photo Board Book from I See Me! After my giveaway, be sure to hop along the linky to visit the other blogs in the hop – including the GRAND PRIZE. I’m sure you’ll find lots of gift giving inspiration!
Photo Gifts for Kids
1. I See Me Personalized Board Book - This is seriously one of the coolest books we have. Not only is Grady’s name throughout the book, but his picture is on EVERY page. We received (free to review) the one pictured above, but there are lots of other versions available from I See Me.
2. Photo Puzzles - Almost every photo printing website does this. You can pick any picture of your kiddos and get it done as a puzzle. Grady would love this! The one pictured above is from Shutterfly and comes in either 60 or 252 pieces. Grady’s pretty good at 48 piece puzzles so I think the 60 would be good for him.
3. Photo Plate - Who wouldn’t want to eat off a picture of themselves?! Such a cute idea. I love the one pictured from Shutterfly.
4. Sassy Photo Look Book - We’ve had this for 3 years now and it’s held up to chewing, bending, and just the general destruction of 2 kids. We change out the photos often and it’s been a great way for them to “review” family members we don’t see too often.
5. Photo Memory - This could be another way to have your kids learn family members! Or just a cute game with different photos of themselves. This one is from Pinhole Press – but I’d think it’s be pretty easy to make your own.
I See Me Personalized Board Book
I See Me is best known for their personalized children’s books, but they make a ton of other personalized goodies, too – puzzles, placemats, coloring books, stickers, lunch boxes, etc. It’s just so much fun for your children to see their name (and picture) on things. Grady’s going to be so excited when he sees this book. We’re saving it for Christmas since it makes such a great gift.
We received 1-2-3 Blast Off With Me and it just fits Grady’s current interests perfectly. He’s going to go crazy seeing himself in a firetruck, on a train, and in a helicopter! I can’t wait to read it to him and see if he spots his picture on every page. His name is on the cover and throughout the book, too. It’s likely to become one of his favorite books. I’ll have to report back after Christmas!
The ordering process was so simple. Just make sure you type out your child’s name correctly and you provide a clear picture of your child looking straight on at the camera. The photo I choose of Grady worked out really well. He’s got a sort of half smile going on and it looks adorable.
There’s lots of little extra touches throughout the book that I really like. His birthday is the license plate on the firetruck, he’s asked to find the 5 letters in his name on the train, and each activity has his name in the name – like, “Grady’s Bus Company,” for example.
It turned out to be a little smaller than I expected, but that’s totally my fault for not really reading the description. Even though it’s small, the book itself is pretty thick. The pages are a little thinner than your typical board book, but they’re nice and durable. I foresee this book lasting a long time!
What photo gifts do you like to give? Have you ever gotten anything from I See Me? We absolutely love this book and will be getting another for Haley!
You can purchase 1-2-3 Blast Off with Me Personalized Board Book, like the one I reviewed, on the I See Me Website for $29.95. A little pricey for a book, but it’s got your child’s name and photo on every page – so it’s worth the price for the personalization. Plus, you can sign up for discounts and promos here – so that helps a little with the price tag.
One lucky According to Jenny reader is going to win their very own copy of 1-2-3 Blast Off with Me from I See Me!
Enter below using the rafflecopter form. The first entry is mandatory and then the rest of the entries are optional, but will greatly increase your chances of winning! You can view my official giveaway rules here. Good Luck!
US/CAN, 18+, Ends 12/16/13
***This giveaway is no longer accepting entries.***
Winner: Amy F.
The Hosts of this Hop have put together a Grand Prize Package for a lucky little one! This Santa’s Little Helper is going to deliver to one lucky reader… a $100 Gift Card to jrfashionista.com and a $100 Gift Card to Pediped.com to get that little one styling, a $75 Gift Card to Hearthsong.com and a $50 GC to Build-a-Bear to satisfy their Toy List, and a Crane USA Adorable Cool Mist Humidifier and Nightlight so they can sleep soundly waiting on St. Nick!