We got our Citrus Lane box for August this week! And this month….it was good! Grady LOVED opening it and has been playing with everything that was inside.
Here’s what came in our Citrus Lane August Box this month. The box was geared toward a 38 month old boy – I’ve been switching back and forth between Haley and Grady.
- Driving My Tractor Puzzle from Barefoot Books – $14.99. This was the first thing Grady took out and played with. He’s a puzzle fanatic!
- Construction Zone ARTivity Book from Creativity for Kids – $7.99. The construction theme is perfect for him – he’s so into “diggers” right now!
- Cheddar Bunnies from Annie’s – less than $1. One of our favorite snacks and brands! Small package, but it’s a nice snack.
- Adhesive bandages from Ouchies in John Scieszka Truck Town – $5.00. Grady’s been carrying the tin around with him. I’m just waiting for him to start putting band-aids on pretend ouchies.
- All Natural Hand Sanitizing Wipes from CleanWell– $6. I think these will be great to stash in the car!
- Free Trial Offer from FabKids – $39.95. We get to pick out a whole outfit for FREE! They’ve got such cute stuff, too. The coupon code does require you to make a monthly subscription, but you can cancel after you receive your outfit. Such a good deal!
A monthly subscription is just $25 and this month’s box contained $74.93 worth of products! That’s a HUGE savings on some awesome things that Grady loves! I’m so glad we get this subscription – we get stuff I wouldn’t think to buy but that we end up loving!
If you’re a new customer you can use the Citrus Lane Coupon Code TAKEHALF to get 1/2 off your first month. You can also purchase subscriptions in 3, 6, and 12 month increments for a discounted price. You can also invite friends and you’ll each receive a $10 credit for each friend who signs up – so feel free to order through my link.
Boxes are geared towards your specified gender and age 0-5. Plus, there’s usually a product for mom thrown in. Now I can’t wait for September’s Box! It’ll be for Haley next!
P.S. This isn’t a review and I didn’t receive a free product. I purchased a subscription with my own money and just wanted to share it all with ya’ll because I love it so much.