***This giveaway is no longer accepting entries. Keep reading for Travel Friendly Snacks!***
We travel quite a bit during the summer and I’m always looking for snacks for Grady and Haley that travel well and don’t create a mess in their car seats (I hate cleaning up crumbs!). From easy things to throw in the diaper bag for short outings to snacks in the car on long road trips – I’ve picked out my favorite travel friendly snacks to share with you below.
Travel Friendly Snacks
- Snack Bars: You’ll almost always find some sort of granola/snack bar in my diaper bag or stuffed into a pocket in the car. They’re portable, easy to eat on the go, and (usually) mess free. We’re big fans of Lara Bars, Wegman’s Crunchy Peanut Butter Bars, and Earth’s Best Sunny Days Snack Bars (that we received to review).
- Fruit and Veggie Pouches: Another item that’s always in the diaper bag. I like to keep pouches on hand for when we go out to eat and there isn’t a ton of items on the menu that Haley can have – which happens a lot since she’s dairy free. They’re also great for Grady when he’s being super picky. We love brands that contain both fruit and veggies, and we’re into fun flavor combinations.
- Cheerios/Puffs: These are great to eat in the car since they’re relatively mess free. It’s easy to pick up a few that make it to the floor as opposed to crackers that crumble all through their seats. Haley and Grady both eat Cheerios now, but have loved Puffs when they were smaller. Earth’s Best Yogurt Puffs are a good choice if you don’t have any dairy allergies. Unfortunately, Haley wasn’t able to try the ones we were sent to review, but Grady loved them.
- Raisins: Grady is a big fan of golden raisins and they’re easy to pack and eat. These are a special travel treat since they’re not so great for teeth if they’re eaten too often.
- Juice Boxes: We always pack water for thirst, but it’s fun to have a few options when we travel. Grady loves any type of fruit juice in a box, but we just recently discovered coconut water and juice mixes and we are loving them! Juice boxes can be a little tricky for hands that don’t know to not squeeze, so we hold the juice box until the straw makes it to their mouth. After that we don’t usually have any messes.
What are your go to travel friendly snacks?
Earth’s Best Giveaway
WIN IT: One lucky According to Jenny reader is going to win a case of Sunny Days Snack Bars to make your travel snack time a cinch!
US ONLY, 18+, ENDS 7/13/13
***This giveaway is no longer accepting entries.***
Winner: Stephanie S.
Enter below using the rafflecopter form. The first entry is mandatory and then the rest of the entries are optional, but will greatly increase your chances of winning! You can view my official giveaway rules here. Good Luck!