We just got our first Citrus Lane Box! I spent weeks anticipating it’s arrival and when it came I was so giddy with excitement to open it! Even though the stuff was for Grady, it was so much fun to see what was inside! Surprise boxes are so much fun!
Here’s what all we got in our Citrus Lane March Box. This was for a toddler boy – 34 months.
- Slumber Friends Plush Pillow from Cloud B – $21.95 (I’ll be saving this for Haley. Grady already has 2 pillow pets and I think Haley will like it when she’s a little older.)
- On the Road Pouch Puzzle from Mudpuppy – $9.99 (This will be going in Grady’s Easter basket!)
- Jungle Tattoos from Wee Gallery – $5.00 (Another Easter basket gift!)
- Banana and Apple Pouch from Peter Rabbit Organics – $1.79 (I’ll be giving this to Haley – although Grady would enjoy it, too.)
- Credit to JUSTFAB – $20 (For me! Everything is $39.95, so you do have to spend some money to make this worthwhile. But a pair of shoes for $20 bucks is pretty good.)
A monthly subscription is just $25 and this month’s box contained $58.73 worth of products! That’s a great deal. Even more so, considering I only spent $12.50! If you’re a new customer you can use the Citrus Lane Coupon Code TAKEHALF to get 1/2 off your first month. You can also purchase subscriptions is 3, 6, and 12 month increments for a discounted price. You can also invite friends and you’ll each receive a $10 credit for each friend who signs up – so feel free to order through my link 😉
Boxes are geared towards your specified gender and age 0-5. Plus, there’s always a product for mom thrown in. I can’t wait for April’s box!
P.S. This isn’t a review and I didn’t receive a free product. I purchased a subscription with my own money and just wanted to share it all with you.