Fairhaven Health is at it again! This company just keeps coming out with new products and I’m so excited that I get to share them with you. You can read some of my past reviews for Fairhaven Heath here, here, and here. This time they’ve got a new product out for pregnancy to help you get relief from morning sickness and heartburn. Boy, do I wish they had come out with this when I was pregnant. I had horrible heartburn with both Grady and Haley and the morning sickness was an all-day sickness with Haley. I spent the majority of the first trimester in the bathroom!
I know that Vitamin b6 is good to take when you have morning sickness (it’s what my Doc. recommended) and calcium is good for heartburn (think Tums), and those are 2 of the ingredients that you’ll find in PregEase. Here’s all the other good stuff you’ll find:
- Vitamin B6: Has been scientifically proven to reduce the severity of nausea and vomiting during pregnancy.
- Vitamin B12: Has also been shown to reduce vomiting in pregnant women.
- Calcium carbonate: Well-known for its safe and effective heartburn relief.
- Brown seaweed powder: Contains alginic acid, which helps to reduce the discomfort of heartburn by providing a barrier between stomach acids and the esophagus.
- Ginger root: Reduces nausea caused by motion sickness and morning sickness.
- Deglycyrrhizinated licorice root: Is known to soothe and heal the esophagus, thereby reducing the pain associated with heartburn.
- Lemon balm: This herb has been used traditionally as a digestive aid to help reduce nausea and other digestive discomforts.
- Amylase, lipase, and protease: Helps to ensure that food is digested quickly and thoroughly, which can help reduce the symptoms of nausea and heartburn.
One amazing little tablet, right? I’m not pregnant, so I wasn’t able to give them the full review, but I did taste one! It’s got a nice orangey flavor and reminds me of over the counter antacids – but with this, you’re getting so much more in each one!
How do you get relief from morning sickness and heartburn? I tried some ginger candy but didn’t really like them and we elevated our bed to help with heartburn. If we have a #3, I’ll be trying these for sure!
BUY IT: You can purchase the PregEase, like I reviewed, on the Fairhaven Health website for $17.95 for 60 chewable tablets (so a 1-2 month supply depending on how many you take). You can also get a discount for buying multiple bottles!
WIN IT: FIVE lucky According to Jenny readers are going to win a bottle of PregEase to try! If you’re pregnant (or will be) you’ll want to enter!
US/CAN 18+, Ends 12/13/12
Enter below using PromoSimple. The first entry is mandatory and then the rest of the entries are optional, but will greatly increase your chances of winning! You can view my official giveaway rules here. Good Luck!
Although I was sent a complimentary item for review purposes, I was not paid or enticed to write an awesome review for this product! All opinions expressed are 100% mine! Logo and product photos are curtesy of Fairhaven Health.