Baby girl should be here pretty shortly; hopefully in the next few days! For the past several months, I’ve been gathering up newborn cloth diapers to use, since we all know that OS diapers don’t fit well right away. We used disposables on Grady at first, so this is a whole new experience for us. I”m so excited that her first diaper will be cloth! Now I just need to pick which one!
Here’s the newborn stash shot:
2. 6 Green Mountain Diapers newborn workhorse fitted diapers (3 with snaps/3 without)
3. Softbums Echo with Dry Touch Mini Pod (review coming)
4. Happy Heinys Mini OS
5. Grovia Newborn AIO
6. Thirsties Duo Fab Fitted Size 1 (review and giveaway coming)
7. 2 Rumparooz Lil Joey’s
8. bumGenius Newborn AIO
9. Fuzzibunz XS Snaps
10. Fuzzibunz XS Velcro (only available at Kelly’s Closet)
11. Swaddlebees Newborn Simplex
12. Bummis Tini Fit
13. Thirsties Duo Diaper Size 1 (review and giveaway coming)
14. 2 Bitty Bee Changed Bamboo Diapers from The Little Bee Company
15. Nifty Nappy Woolie (it’s OS but I’m pretty sure I shrunk it a little because it no longer fits Grady)
16. Thirsties Duo Diaper Cover Size 1
17. Bummis Super Brite Size Small
18. Thirsties Diaper Cover Size XS (review and giveaway coming)
19. Rumparooz Newborn Cover
I still feel like I should purchase a few more covers. I’ve also got a Kissaluvs Newborn Fitted on the way as well. So overall I think I’m all set! 34 diapers if you don’t count the covers! It’s recommended to have 36 diapers for a newborn and I’ve also got a ton of OS diapers from Grady’s stash that I’m excited to try. I’m curious to see when they’ll start fitting.
Did you cloth diaper from the start? What was in your newborn stash? If not, when did you start?
Don’t forget to visit Lindsey, at So Easy Being Green, for her Fluffy Fridays post. This week she’s reviewing a Planet Wise Wet Bag that you can win in an upcoming giveaway hop!